This traditional tribal ring has a simple but interesting pattern that is carved out. It is thin but clearly visible and has a comfortable weight to it. The design is inspired by African tribal coin rings.
Comfortable to wear every day and also while working as it is very unlikely to get trapped in cloth or to get bend while working with tools or machines.
Made of nickel-free brass.
Width: 3 mm
Thickness: 3 mm
Weight: 5 grams
Our Ring sizes:
We use the french measure for our ring sizes as it is equal to the inner circumference in millimetres of each ring and is therefore in our opinion the most precise way to measure. To find out to which other sizes this translates please check out http://ringsizes.co/
All items sold in our shop are made with love, dedication and skill by us and our associates. By purchasing our products you directly support our life as a travelling family and independent artisans.
Your order will be packed in a beautiful cotton or silk bag. If you would prefer a special kind of packaging please contact us.
Items will be shipped upon receipt of payment
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE REGISTERED POST
• German Post Registered Certificate International Shipping.
• Delivery between 7-21 business days (shipping may take longer to some countries, so please be patient).
• Please allow CatSamJewelry 3-5 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email letting you know that your order has been shipped.
• Please do not contact us about your order unless it has been more than 21 business days since your order was lodged. Once an order has been shipped and confirmation emailed to you via Etsy, CatSamJewelry is no longer responsible for goods shipped.
• Signature required on delivery. If you are not at home to receive, the package will be delivered to your local post office and a delivery slip left with pickup details. You will need identification to collect.
• Please check with your local post office if you experience problems during shipping.
CUSTOMS/IMPORT TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
CatSamJewelry will declare the full euro value on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
If you have any questions or request please send us a mail and we are more than happy to help you.
1) After receiving the item, contact us within 14 calendar days.
2) Re-send the item to return the unit within 2 working days after a mutual agreement on the delivery of new product.
3) The product must be sent back in original packaging and unused. Buyer pays return shipping and registration
4) The refund will be made via PayPal on the same day after receiving the product and it is proven. Once received and evaluated the exchange will be granted. *Used wire cannot be returned for an exchange.
5) No return or refund for items on sale and on custom orders.
It is our ambition to fully satisfy our customers and to make them happy with our products. If you bought something from us and realize that it doesn´t fit to you the way you thought or you imagined it different, please contact us first and give us the opportunity to find a solution instead of writing a negative feedback. We are happy to refund or exchange within the listed timeframe as it is very important to us that all our customers are satisfied.
If you are interested in purchasing five or more of the same item/ items from the same shop section please contact us directly as we can offer special wholesale prices.